Policies for the protection of personal information
Toreta Asia Pte. Ltd.
Hitoshi Nakamura, Representative Director
Toreta Asia Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter called the “Company”) recognizes its social mission sufficiently and abides by laws and regulations related to the protection of the rights of any principal and personal information in conjunction with all personal information handled by the Company. To realize the policies set forth below, the Company hereby declares that it will establish a personal information protection management system and move forward with company-wide initiatives for continuous improvements of the system while always understanding the trends of recent IT technologies, changes in social requirements and fluctuations in management environments.
- 1. The Company will obtain, use and/or provide personal information only to the extent necessary for executing business legitimately, hiring employees and fulfilling personnel management in the development, sale and operation of reservation systems for restaurants. It will not handle personal information exceeding the scope necessary to achieve the specified purposes of use (unintended use). The Company also will take measures to prevent unintended use.
- 2. The Company will abide by laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information in every area of jurisdiction associated with the Company as well as guidelines set forth by the Government and other standards.
- 3. The Company will allocate management resources to align with business realities, and will continuously improve security systems for personal information so that it can prevent risks such as the leakage, loss, and/or damage of personal information through reasonable safety countermeasures. In the unlikely event that any of such risks occurs, it will take corrective measures promptly.
- 4. The Company will respond to complaints and/or consultations on the handling of personal information promptly, sincerely and appropriately.
- 5. The Company, considering changes in the environments surrounding the Company, will review the personal information protection management system in a timely and appropriate manner, and continuously facilitate the improvement of the system.
The Company, while distributing this policy to its employees to raise awareness, will also take steps such as publication on its website or in brochures so that it can be accessed by anyone at any time.
Contact point for personal information at Toreta Asia Pte. Ltd.
Telephone: +65 6222-8711
Handling of personal information
1. Purposes of use of personal information handled by the Company
- 1) The Company will provide clear written notification to the principal before acquiring personal information for the purpose of use to be obtained through documents (including information acquired through websites or emails).
- 2) Purposes of use of personal information to be obtained through measures other than those indicated in the preceding paragraph.
– Information of persons who made inquiries (by telephone, email, etc.)
To respond to inquiries
To provide information on the Company’s services
– Personal information shared by companies that use Toreta’s services
To utilize in support operations relating to the use of Toreta’s services such as confirmation of order details
– Information of engineers of partner companies
To manage development operations
Raising of awareness of personal information applicable for disclosure
The Company will respond in the following manner if it receives a request for notification of the purposes of use, or a request for the disclosure, correction, addition or removal of content, termination of use, deletion, or termination of provisioning to a third party (hereinafter called the “request for disclosure, etc.”) from the principal or its agent, in conjunction with personal information held by the Company that is applicable for disclosure.
a) Name of operating company
Toreta Asia Pte. Ltd.
b) Administrator of personal information
Name of administrator: Koji Shiraishi
Department: Director, Toreta Asia Pte. Ltd.
Contact: Tel. +65 6222-8711
c) Purposes of use of all personal information applicable for disclosure
– Personal information of users of the online reservation system
To make reservations and deal with other related purposes.
– Personal information of persons who have made inquiries
To respond to inquiries and deal with other related purposes.
To provide information on the Company’s services.
– Personal information of persons in charge at client companies
To confirm order details and deal with related purposes.
To provide information on the Company’s services and deal with other related purposes.
– Information of the Company’s employees
To manage personnel and labor matters, operations, health, and security for employees and deal with other related purposes.
– Information of applicants for employment with the Company
To communicate with applicants for employment, manage the Company’s recruitment operations, and deal with other related purposes.
d) Contact for complaints on the handling of personal information applicable for disclosure Contact point for personal information at Toreta Asia Pte. Ltd.
Telephone: +65 6222-8711 E-mail: email@example.com
e) Procedures for responses to requests for the disclosure, etc. of personal information applicable for disclosure.
- 1) Contact point for requests for disclosure, etc.
Requests for disclosure, etc. should be made to the above contact point for personal information.
- 2) Procedures pertaining to requests for disclosure, etc.
(i) Upon the receipt of a request, the Company will mail a request form specifically prepared for use for each request.
・Notification of purposes of use: “Request for notification of purposes of use of personal information applicable for disclosure”
・Disclosure: “Request for disclosure of personal information applicable for disclosure”
・Correction, addition or removal, termination of use, deletion, and/or termination of provisioning to a third party: “Request for correction, etc. and/or termination of use, etc. of personal information applicable for disclosure”
(ii) The request form that has been filled out, or if the request is made by an agent, a document that proves such fact, as well as a postal money order for the necessary charges (applicable only to a request for notification of purposes of use or disclosure) should be mailed to the above contact point for personal information.
(iii) Upon receipt of the above request, the Company will ask you, for identity verification purposes, for information that verifies the identity of the principal, among the information registered with the Company.
(iv) Responses by the Company will be made to the principal in writing (mailed in a sealed letter), in principle.
- 3) Presentation of documents that confirm that the request is made by an agent, if it is made by the agent
If the request for disclosure, etc. is made by an agent, documents that prove that such request is made by the agent and documents that verify the identity of the agent should be enclosed.